A Monitored Stockton Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are everyday worries that can cause significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you incorporate a Stockton monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector notifies you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a message to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Stockton?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to find that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Stockton flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor detects running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. When your Stockton flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Stockton Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when maintenance comes to your location. Using these systems is helpful when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Stockton flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when unwanted water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from security cameras to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the best solution to fit your needs. Make the call to (209) 226-4846 today or fill out our form for your free quote.