As you might already realize, the likeliest spots for home intrusions are the front door and first-floor windows. With this in mind, it isn’t a shock that door and window alarm sensors continue to be essential devices for home security systems in Stockton. Although the technology has been around for decades, you might be impressed at what ADT sensors can do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors are part of all ADT packages, whether you’re getting a streamlined, basic setup or the most state-of-the-art system with video and complete automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to fret about your equipment being installed accurately.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors work, it’s a straightforward, two-piece magnetic contact. One piece is attached to the adjacent frame, and the other is secured straight to the window or door. You shut your entry and the contacts come together perfectly. When your security is armed and an entry point is opened, the magnetic contacts move apart and the alarm is tripped. But you should know, these modern devices can do much more than merely trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Stockton
An anchor of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors provide many perks, such as the following:
- Sound the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-volume alarm if an entry is opened with the system armed.
- Instant notifications: Want to know what’s happening at your house when you’re not there? You have the ability to obtain immediate alerts directly to your mobile device whenever a sensor is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your dedicated monitoring professionals will receive a warning as well. Your house will be defended, regardless of your location.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your security components to function together. You might have your entry lights turn on or direct a camera to record when a door or window sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They have a low-profile, streamlined design that fits nicely with any decor. You may even install completely recessed options that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Choose from wireless or wired devices depending on the type of installation you want. No matter your choice, your home will be better protected.
More functional than previous versions, window and door sensors in Stockton can be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security package.
Customize Your Modern Home Security Package In Stockton
How would you like to have modern window and door alarm sensors in Stockton that boost your security and link right to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will discover when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to find out what we are able to do for you, call (209) 226-4846 or submit the simple form on this page.