What features do you need in a baby monitor in Stockton?
In years past, a baby monitor was quite basic. You install a microphone-type device on a table next to the crib, which transmits an audio feed to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For instance, some monitors now offer clear HD video capability and two-direction communications. You can also connect your monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to wander throughout your home. The top baby monitors in Stockton are so sophisticated that they resemble indoor security cameras in both capabilities and expense.
Can you switch baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Since baby monitors and surveillance systems have many of the same features, you will find many people in Stockton linking their child’s bedroom to their home security system. This approach is beneficial -- especially if you’re upgrading to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Clear video with night vision: Your monitoring device should have at minimum 1080p high-def video, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-way talk: You won’t always have to go into the room to quiet your baby back to a restful state. Your reassuring words could be the only thing needed to keep them peaceful and resting.
● Sensors and alerts: While it’s an option to have your monitoring device continuously keep a close eye on your child, your attentiveness could begin to waver. But if your security camera detects unusual activity, then you can get a message to your smartphone. Perfect when your adventurous newborn quietly scrambles up the crib or if your curious cat sneaks into the space.
● Recording capabilities: The majority of baby monitors aren’t able to save the video. Now you have the ability to deliver a brief sample to a relative or family friend to let them see what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Smartphone access: In lieu of having to lug an external monitor around, you can supervise your little one from your home security app. You might even say hello to your young one and babysitter when you go for an evening away.